I am in awe right now. I have discovered a cookie recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to make, has very few ingredients, has no added sugar, and uses only 1 bowl and 1 spoon and 1 large cookie sheet.
If you are anything like me, you are a sugarholic! Luckily whenever I get a mean craving for something chocolately sweet these cookies come to the rescue!
Let’s give these puppies a boost of star power by adding a scoop of your favorite flavorless vegan protein powder to create a delicious post-workout treat, with 12g of protein per serving (serving size 4 cookies).
Chocolate Cloud Cookies
Credit: Kat Polomsky
- 3 large mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup almond butter (can substitute with favorite nut butter)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt to garnish
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp toasted coconut
- 2 tbsp favorite chopped nut
Directions1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Peel bananas and mash in medium mixing bowl.
3) Add cocoa powder, nut butter, and vanilla extract. Mix until thick dough is formed.
4) Add optional ingredients.
5) Place large dollops of the dough onto a non-stick baking pan. Cookies do not expand in the oven, so try to get all of your cookies onto one pan!
6) Place cookie sheet onto medium shelf in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
7) Once firm, remove cookies from oven and set aside to cool.
8) Sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy!